Creative Young Entrepreneur
Apply until the 17th of March 2023.
What is CYE?
The core of the CYE program is for young leaders to showcase their up and running businesses. CYE challenges young entrepreneurs to think critically and creatively by asking them to provide an in- depth business model, their market position, and strategic goals on how their venture will start earning a profit and become sustainable.
By providing expert mentorship and as part of the CYE experience, this program is not only a grading system but also an experience for participants to actively learn and receive insightful feedback. Whether a participant is first place or not, their business is sure to benefit from the experience. Developing an enterprising spirit and self-starter mindset is at the core of JCI’s Business and Entrepreneurship Area of Opportunity.
Who can apply?
- The competition is open to JCI members and non-members.
- Businesses must already earn income (min. 3 months old – max. 3 years old). A strong business plan, presentation and ability to speak about your business goals in an articulate and numerate manner are important.
- Applications are reserved for individuals aged 18-40 years.
What are the benefits?
- Education and networking.
- The opportunity to meet investors and advisors.
- The opportunity of being accepted into national accelerator programs and startup incubators.
- The opportunity to participate for free in the JCI Romania CYE Summit in Cluj
- The opportunity to participate in international CYE competitions.
- Growing support abroad.
- Develop the mindset of a global entrepreneur.
- The four Creative Young Entrepreneur (CYE) first place winners at the Zonal Conferences will receive a $5,000 prize.
- The $10,000 Grand Prize will be awarded at the World Congress.
CYE Competition Timeline
Application Deadline: 17th March 2023
Training Sessions: 14th-17th March 2023
Pitching Online: 8 April 2023
Final – JCI Romania CYE: 28 April 2023